Thursday, December 29, 2011

GarLic It! Changing the World one Kitchen at a Time


Hi, It's been awhile.  Life has been nutty busy.  Isn't it for everybody?  I thought I would introduce you to one of my favorite products in the kitchen.  GarLic It!

What is it, you ask?  It is a finish sauce that was created by my good friends, Llance & Lori Kezner.  This was the brainchild of Llance who made salad dressing for his wife and Lori told him that he should bottle the "junk" at the bottom of the jar because it was so yummy.  Llance listened because he is a good husband and GarLic It! was born.


GarLic It! is a triple blanched sliced garlic that has been marinated in oils and spices.  It comes in five delicious flavors and an award winning private reserve Caramelized.  (yum!)  You can use it all kinds of ways but my favorite way to eat it is with a spoon!

Kandi, you will revolutionize cooking for me.  Where can I get this product?  (I know that's what you were thinking, right?)  You can find it at Whole Foods, QFC, the Fresh Market, and so many other retailers. It's taking on the world.  Here's a page that shows you where you can get this amazing, life changing product.



Now I have a lot of this on hand, Kandi, what do I do with it?  Recipes are located here so once you get this great product in your hot little hands you can go nutty.  Spicy Garlic Quesadillas, Garlic Pot Roast, Baked Brie with Garlic, Garlic Pot Roast, Mussels with Coconut Garlic, and on and on.  It's good for you, too.  Yum.

Get some GarLic It! today.  Order directly from Llance or get it at a local retailer. It's all the same, hand made GarLic It!

Lessons to learn:  Listen to your wife & buy GarLic It! it will change your life (or at least your cooking.)  You will thank me.  You are welcome.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment